8.03.2012

IFB Links a la Mode featuring ME?


Hey everyone.  So apparently I've been featured on IFB.  I've only been around for a month so I was pretty shock to be featured by such a huge community in such little time!  Thank you very much for the honor, IFB. 

On a side note, I will be posting something later today.  

Be sure to check everyone out and I'll see you all later today


Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
August is one of my favorite months. It’s that lazy time of year where summer lingers but fall’s on the horizon; when heading back to school means amazing sales and last minute vacation getaways. Okay, confession: it’s also one of my favorites because this is the month of my birthday! And this week’s links seemed made-to-order for the occasion, like little gifts that covered all the topics I’m interested in now: the Olympics, Autumn, interviews with great artists and craftsmen, and bloggers sharing true points of view on things like the YSL mess, Instagram, and more. Sit back and enjoy — these links are even better with a slice of cake.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: August 2nd


SPONSOR:

9 comments :

  1. Yay Ally! That is great! I applied for that once but I didn't get picked...you inspire me to stick with it! Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And just keep at it - it'll happen~~

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! It is very much deserved!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW good for you!! I'll have to check out these links! Following you now :)

    xoxo, Elle

    www.thehighfeather.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! That's awesome! It's a great post! Keep doing what your doing! It's definitely a sign that you're on the right track! Cheers! And thanks for the visit on my blog! I follow back!
    Kisses <3

    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your IFB feature! I didn't really get to watch the whole parade of nation uniforms because NBC clipped through it so fast! And thank you for the kind comment! One day you'll be able to add all these professional pieces in your closet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS :)


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ally !!!!! I love your blog and followed it via IFB ! hope you can follow me back http://missblackbook.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete